problem user

Scott Silva ssilva at sgvwater.com
Mon Jan 22 20:34:03 CET 2007

Michael Masse spake the following on 1/22/2007 9:37 AM:
> I have a user who complains about email from a specific domain getting
> tagged as spam, and he swears that it's "impossible" for them to be
> sending spam to others.     Mailwatch shows a plethora of spam coming
> from them, so even though I've whitelisted the domain in question for
> this specific user to make him happy, is there a way I can redirect all
> of the spam coming in from this one domain regardless of who it's
> destined for to him so that he can learn that just because his friend
> uses a certain domain doesn't mean it's "impossible" for spam to come
> from it?       I know this isn't the right thing to do, nor would I
> really implement it.  It's more of a hypothetical question, but it would
> make me feel better if I knew that it was at least possible  :)
>
> Mike
Unless the user is your boss, tell them, politely or not, no!
But I do like the idea of sending him all the crap. But make sure you virus
scan it, as that user seems clueless enough to get your network in big trouble.

--

MailScanner is like deodorant...
You hope everybody uses it, and