problem user

Michael Masse mrm at medicine.wisc.edu
Mon Jan 22 18:37:44 CET 2007

I have a user who complains about email from a specific domain getting
tagged as spam, and he swears that it's "impossible" for them to be
sending spam to others.     Mailwatch shows a plethora of spam coming
from them, so even though I've whitelisted the domain in question for
this specific user to make him happy, is there a way I can redirect all
of the spam coming in from this one domain regardless of who it's
destined for to him so that he can learn that just because his friend
uses a certain domain doesn't mean it's "impossible" for spam to come
from it?       I know this isn't the right thing to do, nor would I
really implement it.  It's more of a hypothetical question, but it would
make me feel better if I knew that it was at least possible  :)

Mike