mailwatch problem

Scott Silva ssilva at sgvwater.com
Thu Jan 18 19:39:35 CET 2007

Sylvain Phaneuf spake the following on 1/18/2007 3:45 AM:

> wrote:
>>> As for posting MailWatch questions here, I must admit I had to do it
> as
>>> well. The MailWatch forum is a bit unresponsive...  MailScanner guys
> are
>>> the best...
>
>> Well... This is a bit funny, since it is mainly the same people...
> And
>> from time to time the MW list is very active (even more so than this
>> list). Sure, the traffic over there is (a lot) more ... "bursty" in
>> nature...:)
>
> Sorry, I meant the MailWatch forum. I didn't realise the mailing list
> was not mirrored to the forum...
>
> Sylvain

There has been some talk in the past of getting more of the experts in here to
help on the forum, but the list is much easier to work in while you are doing
your "regular" job. I wish the forum would just point people to the list.

--

MailScanner is like deodorant...
You hope everybody uses it, and