AOL accounts trigger some weird rules. Suggestions please?

Steve Campbell campbell at cnpapers.com
Wed Jan 17 22:30:26 CET 2007

I seem to be adding more and more entries into my whitelist tables due to
that stupid AOL trailer that triggers the 'gappy text' and 'free access'
rules.

Are there any suggestions or examples for dealing with this? I don't use the
rules emporium stuff, just certain rules sets I add individually. Would
there be any rule sets for this? Any with Meta rules that is catching this?
Example of a Metarule that would void the two rules if from AOL (risky I
guess).

Thanks for any help/suggestions/examples/criticism anyone would like to
offer.

Steve Campbell
campbell at cnpapers.com
Charleston Newspapers