Message contains invalid header

Viktor Alders viktor at stadsomroepdenhaag.nl
Wed Jan 17 14:26:06 CET 2007

Hello,

I have setting up a new postfix server and a  cyrus imap server a with
Mailscanner and spamassasin. All messages comes in the hold queue of
postfix and will be scanned by mailscanner. Now the problem is that i
cannot receive e-mail on this new server and i get the following message
back:

This is the mail system at host mail

                   The mail system

(expanded from
 ): data format error. Command output:
    : Message contains invalid header

What do i wrong. Has someone any suggestions. Many thanks.

Regards,
Viktor