Modified /dev/null by MailScanner?

den gon n3dlinux at gmail.com
Tue Jan 16 12:03:03 CET 2007

Thanks for the reply Glenn. I don't have any /dev/null on my MailScanner and
spamassassin directories. But I have a /dev/null on my /etc/mail/aliases to
forward all the pseudo accounts. I have two mail system using old
mailscanner (MailScanner-4.39.6-1) and new mail server with
MailScanner-4.55.10-3. Both them have the same config at /etc/mail/aliases,
but the old mail server does'nt have error " -bash: /dev/null: Permission
denied". And in time to time I'm trying to change permission of it. What do
you think?