Sendmail hijacking Mailscanner

Andrew Hodges ahodges at phenom-networks.com
Mon Jan 15 18:53:00 CET 2007

Hi,

I had a very similar problem to this under BlueQuartz.

Found that the easiest solution was as follows....

cd /etc/rc.d/init.d
mv sendmail sendmail.old
chmod a-x sendmail.old
ln -s MailScanner sendmail

Might not be the best solution, but in my case it keeps the system
happy.

Hope it helps
Andy Hodges