Disabling razor....

Philip Butler butler at globeserver.com
Sun Jan 14 02:12:58 CET 2007

Hi all,

I was playing around to try to disable Razor and noticed that it
wouldn't disable.  As it turns out, I didn't find the line:

	SpamAssassin Prefs File = %etc-dir%/spam.assassin.prefs.conf

in my mailscanner.conf file.  When I looked at the stock 4.57.6
MailScanner.conf file, it wasn't there either.  It was in the
mailscanner.conf.with.mcp file, but I haven't started using MCP yet.
Anyway, I have put the line in.

Should it be in this file ??  Or is it handled/defaulted some other
way ??  What is the default path to the spam assassin conf file ??
After doing all of this, I see that Razor is still active.  I have
the line "use_razor2	0" in my spam.assassin.prefs.conf.

I know this may be / probably is a spamassassin only issue - please
forgive me if this post shouldn't be made here.

I was wanting to turn on/off various aspects of mailscanner to see if
I could get a feel as to what works best, etc.

Thanks,

Phil