Greylisting (WAS: Re: MailScanner ANNOUNCE: 4.57 released)

Glenn Steen glenn.steen at gmail.com
Fri Jan 5 09:20:45 CET 2007

On 05/01/07, Scott Silva <ssilva at sgvwater.com> wrote:
(snip)
> Glenn,
> You also have my sympathies. I hope that the doctors can at least treat your
> Crohn's to a tolerable level now that they know what it is.
>  At least I see that alcohol is still OK with most cases! ;-)

Yeah, that's the good thing with finally getting a diagnose ...
Treatment, both medical and personal (people in the medical sphere of
things can be so very patronizing:-), has so far improved
drastically... And I'm still on the "light" stuff, so ... pretty
livable ATM.
I was expecting not only to have to give up booze but also my
(other?-) vices... Horror above horrors to do without coffee and
tobacco (snus, for those who are familiar with the concept:-). Turns
out that with medicine and all I can still pretty much eat/drink
whatever I want, look forward to a rather normal life (if one
considers it normal to have someone shove a small hose up your rear
end regularly, to do checkups:-), so ... I'm good now, or getting
there, more or less.
Appreciate the thought though.

Sorry people for getting this mindbogglingly far off topic.
--
-- Glenn