OT: Freds Rules

Dimitri Yioulos dyioulos at firstbhph.com
Thu Jan 4 13:47:37 CET 2007

On Wednesday 03 January 2007 6:45 pm, ajos1 at onion.demon.co.uk wrote:
> -
>
> I have  ... the following and I see not a single reference to fh_date
>
> # Fred's Header rules
> # Version:  1.04.08
> # Created:  08/20/2003
> # Modified: 01/02/2007
> # Current Home: http://www.rulesemporium.com/rules/88_FVGT_headers.cf

Yesterday, having seen the problems caused by 88_FVGT_headers.cf, I edited the
FH_DATE_ISNT_2006 and FH_DATE_ISNT_200X rules to change 2006 to 2007 --> end
of problems.  However, I don't know what the implications of these changes
are.  Would someone be kind enough to explain?

Thanks.

Dimitri

believed to be clean.