Julian Field in hospital

Glenn Steen glenn.steen at gmail.com
Wed Feb 28 13:22:30 CET 2007

On 28/02/07, Gerard Seibert <gerard at seibercom.net> wrote:
> On Monday February 26, 2007 at 11:36:37 (AM) Tim Chown wrote:
>
> > I work with Jules at the University of Southampton and sadly we have
> > to report that he was admitted to hospital on Friday having been
> > found collapsed at home.
> >
> > He's currently in a critical condition in hospital, but is stable.
>
> I just heard about Julian being hospitalised. Obviously, I am deeply
> troubled to hear of this tragedy. I certainly hope for his speedy
> recovery.
>
> I was wondering if there was any announcement as to what his prognosis
> is and what caused his hospitalization? I am sorry if that has already
> been mentioned; however, this is the first time I have had a chance to
> read this thread.

Hello Gerard,

Tim has promised to keep us posted, and he/they will bring this thread
(more or less) to him when he is in a state to appreciate it
(hardcopy, of course).
As to what ails Jules, we really don't know ... He has described his
medical condition in this thread:
http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.mail.virus.mailscanner/47823 ... But
what exactly the current problems stem from (of all the serious
problems he has), we can only guess.
I'm full of trust that he is receiving the best possible medical care
and attention, and hope he will be able to make as full a recovery as
possible.

Cheers
--
-- Glenn