PayPal or some other form of on-line donation for a "get well" gift for Julian? -- Tim Chown?

Richard Siddall richard.siddall at elirion.net
Tue Feb 27 15:27:40 CET 2007

Duncan, Brian M. wrote:
> I have no idea how the stuff like this works, but if someone closer to
> Julian than any of us (Tim Chown?)
>
> Could organize a method to donate on-line to a "get well" gift for
> Julian, it would be a nice gesture to Julian
> to show him we are all thinking about him and wish him a speedy
> recovery.
>
> I have no idea what the rules are with Pay Pal, just an idea.
>
> Get well Julian!

I would think the standard MailScanner donation page would work:
http://www.mailscanner.info/donate.html

It's probably set up as a business account, so Julian will lose about 2%
of everything you donate, but at least it's up and working.

There's also his Amazon wish list on the same page...

Regards,

	Richard.