Strange Missing Mail

Res res at ausics.net
Tue Feb 27 13:16:07 CET 2007

On Tue, 27 Feb 2007, Drew Marshall wrote:

> I doubt it as Postfix won't have split the queue file so the message will
> have either gone missing or been delivered. What is there in the logs? Can
> you post a log excerpt for the relevent message? (Postfix also logs number
> of recipients :) )
>
> Oh and in answer to Res' switch to Sendmail/ qMail and you problems will
> go away, he missed a bit off the end which should say 'and you will have a
> host of different ones' :)

Yeah, like too much damned free time, and you end up sitting on lists and
usenet all day :P

> PS No Holy war here, I know Res will take the comment in the spirit
> intended ;)

lol...  awwww come on, the wars fun tooooooo :)
one day I'll get bored of picking on postmix and find something new...one
day, not just yet though :)

--
Cheers
Res

"We can be Heroes, just for one day" - Davey (Jones) Bowie