What happens when you archive...

Kevin Miller Kevin_Miller at ci.juneau.ak.us
Mon Feb 26 17:37:18 CET 2007

Peter Nitschke wrote:
> On 23/02/2007 at 2:47 PM Kevin Miller wrote:
snip

> I use qf/df files, so just setting:
>
> Non Spam Actions = store deliver
>
> Means that ham gets quarantined as well (into a seperate folder), so I
> could dump them back into the system any time I liked.
>
> You would need to adjust your clean-quarantine script if you wanted
> them kept for a different time to your spam quarantine.

Thanks Peter, that should work.  I'm running sendmail so have the qf/df
files as well.  What folder will the ham get dumped in by default?  Or
do I need to specify where?  I presume I'd do that with the "Archive
Mail = /var/spool/MailScanner/archive" configuration option?

Appreciate the help...

...Kevin
155 South Seward Street     ph: (907) 586-0242
Juneau, Alaska 99801        fax: (907 586-4500