Postfix Queue question

Res res at ausics.net
Sat Feb 24 23:12:22 CET 2007

On Sat, 24 Feb 2007, Drew Marshall wrote:

>> ohhhh never had to change them with qmail :P
>> and only once with sendmail hehe
>> but i think thats OK, not bad at all considering all the queue dramas
>> postmix has ;)
>
> Postfix doesn't do dramas, it's more a soap opera :)

hahahaha, I'll pay that one, you go to top of the class

> I'll leave you to work out the characters and who plays them ;)

LOL, yeah we best not mention any names, they'll expect royalties or
something :)

> nearly time for the PF/ MS world to start loving each other soon (Not totally
> sure this is an image I wish to continue to visualise. Julian and Wietse
> transcending all boundaries...)

That will be the day, maybe when he falls out with the amav... mate of his
that helps him attack MS on his list.

--
Cheers
Res

"We can be Heroes, just for one day" - Davey (Jones) Bowie