Postfix Queue question

Drew Marshall drew at technologytiger.net
Sat Feb 24 11:58:13 CET 2007

On 23 Feb 2007, at 22:33, Res wrote:

> On Fri, 23 Feb 2007, Dhawal Doshy wrote:
>
>> Res wrote:
>>> why dont u guys use an MTA that works without the constant dramas ;)
>>> like sendmail or qmail :P
>>
>> We like better thrills than simply changing our lock types with
>> every release..
>
> ohhhh never had to change them with qmail :P
> and only once with sendmail hehe
> but i think thats OK, not bad at all considering all the queue
> dramas postmix has ;)

Postfix doesn't do dramas, it's more a soap opera :)

I'll leave you to work out the characters and who plays them ;)

Like all good soaps we all know that through a 5 year cycle every
body will end up having some form of intimate relationship with
everyone else before having a huge bust up (Rinse and repeat). We
have seen the bust up, must be nearly time for the PF/ MS world to
start loving each other soon (Not totally sure this is an image I
wish to continue to visualise. Julian and Wietse transcending all
boundaries...)

Drew

--
In line with our policy, this message has been scanned
for viruses and dangerous content by the Technology Tiger MailScanner.

Technology Tiger Limited is registered in Scotland with registration number: 310997
Registered Office 55-57 West High Street Inverurie AB51 3QQ