Setting up test server

Lance Haig lhaig at haigmail.com
Wed Feb 21 23:36:55 CET 2007

Chris Yuzik wrote:
> Lance Haig wrote:
>> I think it is my explanation of what I want to achieve :-)
>>
>> My MS servers act as a gateway for my mail going to another server
>> that is not running any opensource mail system.
>> I want to duplicate the mail going through the gateways and deliver
>> it to the new test server which runs the bongo server and its
>> agents(MTA webaccess calendar etc)
>>
>> The reason for this is to change the front end to add extra features
>> that it currently does not have and also integrate it with my portal
>> system.
>>
>> I hope that this makes better sense.
>>
>> Thanks for taking the time to answer this
>>
>> Lance
> Lance,
>
> I just did some googling on Bongo mail and calendar server, and unless
> I ended up on an old page, it's currently classed as "pre-alpha". Are
> you just testing this, or are you planning on putting it into a
> production environment?
>
> Chris

Hi Chris,

The page is www.bongo-project.org

and yes it is pre alpha the smtp imap pop webcalender all work and are
functioning quite well.

I setup a server here http://mail02.haigmail.co.uk
I have a username and password for those who want to test it.

I am testing with the aim to make it production as soon as I am happy

Thanks

Lance