Message ID

Drew Burchett DrewB at united-systems.com
Wed Feb 21 16:23:12 CET 2007

I'm using MailScanner in conjunction with Postfix.  I know that when an
attachment is stopped, there is a text file included that has the path
to the file so you can release it if need be.  Is there any way to
include this file name (not the entire path, of course) into the headers
of all mail that is sent?

Drew Burchett

United Systems & Software

Ph:    (270)527-3293

Fax:  (270)527-3132

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.

--
This message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous content by MailScanner and is believed to be clean.