LookOUT 2007

Glenn Steen glenn.steen at gmail.com
Tue Feb 20 22:16:58 CET 2007

On 20/02/07, Res <res at ausics.net> wrote:
> On Tue, 20 Feb 2007, Kevin Miller wrote:
>

> > I expect he's referring to people who use google - google news usually
> > catches flack from the net-cops on some newsgroups I follow, generally
> > for it's default of top posting.  Don't know what gmail defaults to, but
> > maybe it does the same?
>

> Theres also a probability it includes google mail users
> since they go to great lengths in most cases to hide the original
> posters ip, and ignore reports of spam etc (yahoo? anyone) I have
> threatened to block gmail if their lack of attention persists because I
> have no way of knowing the original senders isp to tlak to them directly
> instead.
As said, there are plenty of reasons to hate Google mail, and plenty
of reasons to like it too:-).
Depends on the perspective.

> .....I also wont lose any sleep if I do block them either :)
No no, but we _know_ you're Dr Evil in (a very thin) disguise
already... Dr Evil would _never_ lose sleep over something like
that:-).
(That was ironic humor, for our casual readers, and Res a) can take
it, b) has proven to have a sense of humor already... I hope:-D:-).

Cheers mate
--
-- Glenn