LookOUT 2007

Res res at ausics.net
Tue Feb 20 21:51:03 CET 2007

On Tue, 20 Feb 2007, Kevin Miller wrote:

> I expect he's referring to people who use google - google news usually
> catches flack from the net-cops on some newsgroups I follow, generally
> for it's default of top posting.  Don't know what gmail defaults to, but
> maybe it does the same?

Theres also a probability it includes google mail users
since they go to great lengths in most cases to hide the original
posters ip, and ignore reports of spam etc (yahoo? anyone) I have
threatened to block gmail if their lack of attention persists because I
have no way of knowing the original senders isp to tlak to them directly
instead.

.....I also wont lose any sleep if I do block them either :)

--
Cheers
Res

"We can be Heroes, just for one day" - Davey (Jones) Bowie