Anybody know what these errors are that I'm seeing in FuzzyORC logs

BB brent.bolin at gmail.com
Tue Feb 20 14:13:25 CET 2007

I was able to run the tests that you talk about with no errors.  Or a least
I couldn't see any.  When I put this option in it ignores it
"focr_keep_bad_images 1", complaines it's not a recognized option.

Good news when running your example test I could see pyzor not installed.
Installed it but it didn't appear to be working.  When I ran some of the
test -

razor discover
razor ping

The server name in .pyzor does not work.  When I use the IP that Glenn
suggested in another thread it works.  What's the deal with Pyzor is it dead
or dying ?