OT: RE: LookOUT 2007

Ken Goods KGoods at AIAInsurance.com
Fri Feb 16 22:29:50 CET 2007

Posting this top and bottom in an attempt to keep everyone happy! ;)

Just got married recently and found out to my horror that my new wife
likes bottom posting while I, on the other hand, prefer top posting...

Sorry couldn't resist.... :)

Thanks for a fun Friday (or mid-week depending on the actual day
Gerard started his 24-7 job *wink*) distraction....

Kind regards everyone...
Ken

Gerard Seibert wrote:
> On Friday February 16, 2007 at 03:14:34 (PM) Rick Chadderdon wrote:
>
> [snip]
>
> It boils down to the inability to properly edit their reply. This post
> is an exaggerated example, but never-the-less an appropriate example.
>
> Prior to roughly 2000, AOL and it's ilk of idiots were confined to
> their own hell. Unfortunately, they have now evolved into Googlers.
> With their totally unprofessional posting methods, not to mention
> their glaring inability to display even rudimental spelling and
> sentence structure, they have proceeded to pollute discussion boards
> ad-infanitum.
>
> This, by the way, is not referring to you. Your posting's reflect an
> obviously intelligent individual with a defined posting style.
> Rather, I am referring to posters who are truly 'clueless'.
>
> --
> Gerard

Posting this top and bottom in an attempt to keep everyone happy! ;)

Just got married recently and found out to my horror that my new wife
likes bottom posting while I, on the other hand, prefer top posting...

Sorry couldn't resist.... :)

Thanks for a fun Friday (or mid-week depending on the actual day
Gerard started his 24-7 job *wink*) distraction....

Kind regards everyone...
Ken

BTW.... this should have gone OT: a long time ago... just a little
more fuel for the fire!!! :)

Ken Goods
Network Administrator
CropUSA Insurance, Inc.