LookOUT 2007

James R. Stevens jstevens at athensdistributing.com
Fri Feb 16 19:33:06 CET 2007

Sorry for that,
The message was sent from Outlook 2007. I have not found a way to wrap
text at 72 CHAR yet. I don't see many options to configure toolbars. So
far its all or nothing (On the Ribbon). MACROS? Would that make Office
easier to use and faster? Yes, I am versed in vi. Thank you.

Hope I didn't offend you. I am not afraid of new technologies or the
time it takes to master newly acquired knowledge. That's half the fun.