FuzzyOcr

am.lists am.lists at gmail.com
Fri Feb 16 03:49:34 CET 2007

I had based my first response to Jeremy based on my own problem that
was exactly the way he was describing his problem...

that is to say:

when I lint and test as root, I see my focr results/tests.
when I lint and test in the running config, I don't see focr scans happening.

For me, I knew my config... and absent anyone else complaining about
this particular issue on any other technology, that led me to the
postfix user permissions issue that was not evident to me until I
su'ed to the postfix user and ran the tests and compared the results
to that of root's tests.

Although I was right in my advice, I will be more thorough about
understanding everything possible about the environment first when
giving advice :-)