OT: Re: Recent issue with SORBS

sandrews at andrewscompanies.com sandrews at andrewscompanies.com
Fri Feb 16 00:19:24 CET 2007

But that's the rub here; you're just passing the problem; and it's a
reasonable solution considering what kind of pain they are to deal with
so I'm not knocking your decision.  The last two times I had to deal
with SORBS it was because we got contaminated IP.  I told SORBS about it
and I got the "whatever, go bite your own ass or give us cash" type of
email from them.