MCP (again)

Dimitri Yioulos dyioulos at firstbhph.com
Tue Feb 13 15:43:11 CET 2007

Good morning (in most of the Western Hemisphere anyway).

Several days ago I asked for help regarding MCP.  At the risk of angering
folks, I wanted to ask again, as getting this set up and running is very
important to me, and I'm just having no success.

My setup:  CentOS 3.8, sendmail-8.12.11-4, mailscanner-4.58.9.1,
spamassassin-3.1.7, clamav-0.88.7, and mailwatch-1.0.3.

Firstly, I want to keep my users' mail from being scanned for spam.  I can
accomplish this successfully either by using MailWatch's SQLBlackWhiteList,
or by using MS's spam.whitelist.rules/scan.messages.rules.  The problem is,
when spam whitelisting is enabled, MCP doesn't work.  Once spam whitelisting
is disabled, voila, MCP works (messages are tagged and visible in MailWatch).
I've tried every combination of rules I can think of with no success.

 Is there no way for both spam whitelisting and MCP to work together?  Does
anyone have this enabled and can give me some assistance?  It would be most
appreciated.

Thanks.

Dimitri