LookOUT 2007

Tim Sailer sailer at bnl.gov
Tue Feb 13 14:48:49 CET 2007

On Tue, Feb 13, 2007 at 12:11:11AM -0500, Chris Sweeney wrote:
> Xenix, Unix, Linux, Windows, OS2 Sounds like my OS history :)

Strangely enough, if you have an old copy of SCO Xenix (/86, /286,
/386, I still have at least the manuals from each somewhere), you'll
unfortunately find Microsoft's name on the pages. They bought like a
20% stake in SCO way back when. MS was hedging their bets way back.
I wonder if this is why they keep saying that if you are running Linux,
you owe them money??

Tim

--
Tim Sailer <sailer at bnl.gov>
DoE Intelligence and Counterintelligence - Cyber Division