LookOUT 2007

Gerard Seibert gerard at seibercom.net
Mon Feb 12 18:50:16 CET 2007

On Sunday February 11, 2007 at 03:20:04 (PM) Mike Kercher wrote:

> Right click the message itself and select Message Options.  I find
> Outlook 2007 to be MUCH slower than 2003.  I'm am not impressed by Vista
> or Office 2007 so far.

I just tried Vista with the latest MS Office. It ran quite well. Of
course, you have to have a system with the nuts to handle it. This was
on a Dell with an Intel dual-core (3.8 Ghz I believe) system. Tons of
memory. I would never use it on an outdated single core system with 512
memory.

Just my 2¢Â¢.

--
Gerard

"I choose to ignore, of course, the fact that self-Googling
is perhaps the most narcissistic thing a person can do that doesn't
involve actually humping a mirror."

       Dan Kois