Mqueue.in huge

Marcello Anderlini m.anderlini at database.it
Mon Feb 12 14:44:21 CET 2007

Hello to all,
I'm still unable to resolve by myself this problem and my mqueue.in is stil
huge.
I've just tried to use spamassassin -D -t and I get this :
[31512] dbg: uridnsbl: query for ilbanner.com took 1 seconds to look up
(sbl.spamhaus.org.:2.246.22.217)
[31512] dbg: uridnsbl: query for youbuy.it took 1 seconds to look up
(sbl.spamhaus.org.:10.196.64.217)

But in my MailScanner.conf I set to use CBL and in my normal log I get this
:
==============
 RBL checks: l1CDWguL030057 found in CBL
==============

So how can I to be sure what spamlist I'm using ? Maybe spamassassin -D -t
just use a different .conf ? How can I be sure spamassassin -D -t would use
my current configuration ?

Thanks a lot for any suggestion

Best regards

Dr. Marcello Anderlini
m.anderlini at database.it
Database Informatica S.r.l.
Microsoft Certified Partner
Tel.  +39059775070
Fax. +39059779545
http://www.database.it

--
Messaggio verificato dal servizio antivirus di Database Informatica