X-Relay-Countries

Dimitri Volski dimavo at gmail.com
Fri Feb 9 01:16:27 CET 2007

Hi Martin,

Thanks for your reply. No that wasn't me, I only ran into this problem
yesterday, trying to implement some more spam blocking.

I understand that MailScanner does not put any SpamAssassin headers - I was
actually looking at the SA log when I ran SA manually on the source of the
spam message.

Both snips of log below belong to the same log produced by SA.

I understand that SA produces a Pseudo Header for X-Relay-Countries, which,
even if you ran SA without MailScanner will still not be displayed. What I
was loooking for though is the indication that it picked up the country of
origin based on the rules that I created with SA.

Thanks for your help,

dim