Out of Topic: IMAP

James R. Stevens jstevens at athensdistributing.com
Thu Feb 8 17:13:28 CET 2007

To provide my 2 cents worth we looked at using secure certificates and
digital signatures in an IMAP environment which looked very
promising(Cyrus and WU implementations) but we were getting confused
with the process of deleting mail(messages) a person (Client) had marked
for deletion.

Hope that made sense.

If I remember there were scripted routines that would do the 'actual'
delete function of messages that had been flagged for that purpose by
the IMAP client.