Deliver SPAM too IMAP folder

uxbod uxbod at splatnix.net
Mon Feb 5 15:39:40 CET 2007

--
--[ UxBoD ]--
// PGP Key: "curl -s http://www.splatnix.net/uxbod.asc | gpg --import"

Okay, the rationale behind this thought is that I have seen some commercial AV solutions that deliver SPAM too a specific Exchange folder within a users account.  Therefore, would like to be able to do this using OSS and deliver to a IMAP folder.

I am already using MailWatch so I know I could create individual user accounts, but thought it may be nice to do it this way, instead of making the user setup rules based on tags.

I am not to bad at Perl so will take a look at it.

Thanks all.

--
This message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.