hold folder not getting processed

Guy Story KC5GOI kc5goi at gmail.com
Mon Dec 24 19:59:51 GMT 2007

Jules, this is what I got when I ran --debug:

root at pccc-gw2:~# MailScanner --debug
Cannot open config file --debug, No such file or directory at
/usr/share/MailScanner/MailScanner/Config.pm line 592.
Compilation failed in require at /usr/sbin/MailScanner line 65.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/sbin/MailScanner line 65.

I also found out on the Ubuntu list that I am not alone.

Guy

On Dec 23, 2007 1:03 PM, Julian Field <MailScanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk> wrote:

> believed to be clean.

73