need help blocking emails to non-existent users

Kevin Miller Kevin_Miller at ci.juneau.ak.us
Wed Dec 19 22:23:37 GMT 2007

I'm using sms-sav to do that - it works quite well and is free.  Another
good solution is milter-ahead, although there's a reasonable charge for
it.  sms-sav is on sourceforge if memory serves.  Certainly google will
find it if not...

...Kevin
155 South Seward Street     ph: (907) 586-0242
Juneau, Alaska 99801        fax: (907 586-4500