whitelisting/blacklisting without spamassassin

Neil Spierling sirvulcan at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 23:24:53 GMT 2007

Hi,

Is there any way to use MailScanners whitelisting and blacklisting
features when "Use SpamAssassin" is set to no? Messages pass through
spamassassin before they reach their final destination where
MailScanner runs. We only use MailScanner for virus and content
filtering. I can see MailScanner reads the whitelist and blacklist
tables (sql feature from mailwatch) on load but when i send through a
test infected message MailScanner blocks the message even through ive
whitelisted my address as the from address and target address as the
to address.

Neil.