OT Fedora in production (as nstallation Problem on Fedora Core 8)

Jason Ede J.Ede at birchenallhowden.co.uk
Fri Dec 14 08:27:10 GMT 2007

Multiple servers is the answer. If your servers cannot afford to be taken down at all, then what happens when you have a major hardware failure? Or as was the case up here 5 months ago when a major flood comes? We cannot afford our mail servers to be off line for more than a few minutes at a time so we always have a backup mail server running to make sure of the continuity.

Jason