junk folder problem

UxBoD uxbod at splatnix.net
Mon Dec 10 18:35:49 GMT 2007

If the email is really clean then it should be fine.  Check the headers etc to see what MS is scoring them as, or MailWatch if your running it.

Regards,

--[ UxBoD ]--
// PGP Key: "curl -s https://www.splatnix.net/uxbod.asc | gpg --import"
// Fingerprint: C759 8F52 1D17 B3C5 5854  36BD 1FB1 B02F 5DB5 687B
// Keyserver: www.keyserver.net Key-ID: 0x5DB5687B
// Phone: +44 845 869 2749 SIP Phone: uxbod at sip.splatnix.net