Beta release 4.66.3 and MIME-tools

Kai Schaetzl maillists at conactive.com
Mon Dec 10 13:06:06 GMT 2007

Kai Schaetzl wrote on Mon, 10 Dec 2007 11:32:06 +0100:

> > Without installing the latest perl-File-Temp, the requirements of
> > perl-MIME-tools are not met.

BTW, Jules, File::Temp is another perl core package on RHEL/CentOS 5
and should not be upgraded by external packages as it may affect other
packages or create a problem when the core package gets updated.
Just stumbled over this on the CentOS list from yesterday.

> Where do I find an RPM for perl-File-Temp for Centos 5 that will work? At some
> point Perl got upgraded, and perl-File-Temp stopped working, killing
> amavisd-new.

So, you don't seem to be the only one requiring latest File::Temp.
Are there other solutions than going to a very new File::Temp?

Kai

--
Kai Schätzl, Berlin, Germany