MailScanner --lint doesn't check Eicar virus - OK here!

Randal, Phil prandal at herefordshire.gov.uk
Sun Dec 9 12:15:10 GMT 2007

I guess the big question is whether Jules can put a fix in for
perl-MIME-Tools version 5.424  without breaking 5.420-compatibility.

Whether he should update his installer to use 5.424 is his call.

Sometimes you just have to take the pain of keeping things up to date
and dealing with the breakages.

We certainly will have to if we become dependent on the rpmforge repo.

Cheers,

Phil