DCC not scoring from within MailScanner

Gareth list-mailscanner at linguaphone.com
Tue Aug 28 21:31:34 IST 2007

The top 3 problems with getting DCC to work are :-

1) Firewall but this wont allow it to work from the command prompt for any
user.

2) Permissions. Test it under the same user which mailscanner runs as.

3) Path issues. Make sure you correctly have the dcc path set in the
spamassassin configuration. This is the error I made which resulted in the
same issue you are experiencing.