Minimum Attachment Size

Mark Nienberg gmane at tippingmar.com
Sat Aug 25 01:47:41 IST 2007

Julian Field wrote:

> I just checked this on my own setup, and it appears to work fine.
> I set the min size to 10k and sent through some messages with small
> attachments. It put the messages in the outgoing queue with the small
> attachments replaced with reports, as expected.

Thanks for checking.  I don't know what is happening then, so I'll just set it back
to 0 for my system.

[root at tesla xinetd.d]# MailScanner -v
Running on
Linux tesla.tippingmar.com 2.6.20-1.2320.fc5 #1 Tue Jun 12 18:50:38 EDT 2007 i686
athlon i386 GNU/Linux
This is Fedora Core release 5 (Bordeaux)
This is Perl version 5.008008 (5.8.8)

This is MailScanner version 4.62.9

Mark