[luca@clamav.net: [Clamav-announce] announcing ClamAV 0.91.2]

Rick Cooper rcooper at dwford.com
Tue Aug 21 16:23:03 IST 2007

[...]

I believe that Mail::ClamAV will have to be updated to include the export
CL_DB_PUA and then MailScanner will have to have a new option to tell Sub
ClamAVModule if it should use CL_DB_PUA (since I doubt everyone will use
it), and of course sub ClamAVModule will have to be updated to include the
new flag.

If you are using clamd then just enable PUA in the clamd.conf. Personally I
have no idea what it does and haven't been able to find any information on
it so I plan to ask on the clam list later.

Rick

believed to be clean.