OT: CRM114 Question

Rose, Bobby brose at med.wayne.edu
Mon Aug 20 15:26:56 IST 2007

I had to turn this off because after 4 days of use, mailreaver began to
eat most of my cpu cycles to the point that the load average max out and
sendmail stopped accepting connections.  I'm thinking those database
files became corrupted but has anyone else seen this happen?

Or maybe it was the BlameTheInterns release since I had ran crm114 for 2
days on BlameBaltar release w/o issue.  I haven't turned it back on
since considering I was working on that SA 3.2.3 dns query slowness
issue.

Bobby Rose
Senior Systems Administrator
MSIS Network Operations
Wayne State University School of Medicine