Performance between SpamAssassin 3.2.1 and 3.2.2 and 3.2.3

Daniel Eiland daniel at bokko.nl
Thu Aug 16 12:17:02 IST 2007

I am using a normal non caching BIND nameserver, no DNS forwarder.
With 3.2.3 performance decreased from ~50Kb to about 300bytes per second.

After disabling Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::URIDNSBL it is slightly faster.

Spam Checks completed at 4268 bytes per second

Still not my 50Kb i was used to.

System load is around 0,7 during the day on my freebsd dual 2,4ghz xeon
system, 1gb ram and 8 mailscanner childs. System is handling about 30k
emails a day.