Off topic - AntiVirus accuracy competition

Stephen Swaney steve.swaney at fsl.com
Tue Aug 14 23:47:22 IST 2007

Hey it's not my test. I just thought the article might be of interest to the
list. You're all free to make your own decisions. I don't sell any virus
scanners :)

I know it was to me since we'll probably replace Sophos when it expires this
fall. My personal feeling is that Sophos a bit expensive for the quality.
That's been shown in several tests I've seen.

All of the responses though have been of interest to me especially the ones
that point out the flaws and virus scanners missing from the list.

And always remember!

	the is never such a thing as an totally unbiased test :)

Steve

Steve Swaney
steve at fsl.com
www.fsl.com