Off topic - AntiVirus accuracy competition

Kai Schaetzl maillists at conactive.com
Tue Aug 14 23:31:18 IST 2007

Hugo van der Kooij wrote on Tue, 14 Aug 2007 22:49:21 +0200 (CEST):

> The short summary? I find Kaspersky and F-Prot doing rather badly compared
> to the list you quote.

Hm, looking on your list and seeing the *very* bad result for F-Prot I would
rather search for the glitch in *your* testing/data-mining procedure. It
cannot be *that* bad - unless it's a well outdated product (is it?). A
maverick like that usually indicates that something is wrong in the method or
data, rather than in the product tested.

Kai

--
Kai Schätzl, Berlin, Germany