.fdf spam

Gareth list-mailscanner at linguaphone.com
Fri Aug 10 22:00:31 IST 2007

PDFInfo does not depend on anything else as the author deliberatly wants to
make it that way. Thats unfortunate in my opinion as there are perl modules
which detect pdf information better than PDFInfo does.

You just put the .pm file into spamassassins perl directory (something like
/usr/lib/per/5.8.8/site[or vendor]_perl/Mail/SpamAssassin/Plugin from
memory) and the other file in /etc/mail/spamassassin/

Either restart mailscanner or wait 1-4 hours until the child processes reach
their max life and restart themselves anyway.