Mailscanner RBL checks

Steve Campbell campbell at cnpapers.com
Thu Aug 9 20:34:45 IST 2007

I believe you can do this, but my versions are a little old:

In MailScanner.conf, try setting the following:

Spam List =
Spam Domain List =

This turns off RBLs and the like in MS.

In either mailscanner.cf, local.cf, or spam.assassin.prefs.conf, set the
following:
skip_rbl_checks = 1

This turns off RBLs in SA.

Make sure they are not commented if they already exist.

I may be wrong on this, so anyone can correct me if I am.

Steve Campbell