MCP not working

UxBoD uxbod at splatnix.net
Thu Aug 9 17:51:19 IST 2007

Latest versions of MS have option to scan whole message when using ClamAV, and not just attachments.  Downside is a double scan, so slight performance degregation.

Regards,

--[ UxBoD ]--
// PGP Key: "curl -s https://www.splatnix.net/uxbod.asc | gpg --import"
// Fingerprint: C759 8F52 1D17 B3C5 5854  36BD 1FB1 B02F 5DB5 687B
// Keyserver: www.keyserver.net Key-ID: 0x5DB5687B
// Phone: +44 845 869 2749 SIP Phone: uxbod at sip.splatnix.net