logwatch

Gareth list-mailscanner at linguaphone.com
Wed Aug 8 14:53:31 IST 2007

Ok I fixed the issue. If you want to do the same to your logwatch
install save the attached file into /etc/logwatch/scripts/services (you
might need to create the services directory) and then gunzip it.
It will overide the default one so once logwatch has been updated you
can simply delete it to start using the standard version again.